Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Half Assed Blogging

Assorted links for you today!

How to destroy the Earth. (via I can't remember where.)

Haunted NES console available on eBay. (via Game Girl Advance). Oooh, spooky... a real life ghost story!

New Scientist: 13 things that do not make sense. (Makes my inner science geek's skin crawl) (via Grumpy Gamer).

And a note about the site: I'm trying to save up for a new car at the moment, so that means I've got to limit my irrational spending, and that means no new CDs, no new comics, no new DVDs, and so on. So if you see me posting about anything like that, it means I've been bad and you should tell me off. So what am I going to write about instead? Starting tomorrow, the first in an exciting new series I've called 'Jon Tells You What to Think'!

No comments: