Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's All Over

So FAWM finished today. My hard work over the last month produced a grand total of three songs (I finally managed to squeeze one more out last night), which puts me 21% of the way to finishing.

In my opinion the first two are a bit average, but I'm relatively happy with the way the third turned out.

I'm not feeling too bad about my meager output, I've never tried to record actual proper music before so even though I didn't get anywhere near the goal it was a good excuse to stop procrastinating and learn how to use the software and how to put a song together, all formal like. I intend to keep writing new stuff even though FAWM is over, so hopefully by the time it rolls around next year my songwriting and recording skills will have improved a whole lot.

And as well as this the D&D game I was running is on hiatus, I don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time...

No comments: