Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lost

So I saw the final of Lost the other day (yeah, I know I'm a bit late with this), and it kind of annoyed me. The show had started to drag a little towards the end, although the final was pretty action packed. It's fair enough that they end on a cliffhanger, but I would have liked a bit of a conclusion for the season finale, and maybe some small bits of information about the shows mysteries.

There are two reasons why, firstly because the show had a structure, so I was expecting some things to be wrapped up at the end of the first season so they could start doing something a bit different next year, but instead it looks like it'll just be more of the same. The other reason is that most TV shows don't last long nowadays, and by dragging things out it seems like they're just asking to get prematurely canceled.

Of course, the other potential problem is that it goes on forever like the X-Files and turns into a big load of crap that no one watches.

No comments: