Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Miscellania

I've been pretty busy over the last week or so, which is why I haven't posted too much recently. But there are a few little things I want to make a note of...

Every couple of months I get a bunch of search engine referrals searching for stuff along the lines of 'girls getting knocked out by chloroform video'. I realise that by pointing it out everytime it happens I only encourage them, but it always gives me a bit of a giggle.

On Blabbermouth today - Fantomas are touring Aussie in September... pity I'm already over there to see Nine Inch Nails in August, it would be a little expensive for me to go over again so soon. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that an Auckland date might be added.

And on the subject of Blabbermouth, here's a sample headline:
OZZY OSBOURNE: 'I'm Not Going To End Up Like A F**king Pickle In A F**king Wheelchair' - July 25, 2005
Do they really think that your average Slayer or Meshuggah fan needs to be protected from the word 'fuck'? Jesus, grow some balls already.

No comments: