Thursday, August 26, 2004

Games

Here are some one (or two) sentence reviews of games I've played recently:

Doom 3: Very good, but gets a bit repetitive after a while. Excellent sound design.

Thief 3: Brilliant, about the only game to ever literally scare the pants off me. (OK, not literally.)

Farcry: Not bad, but Doom is better.

Beyond Good and Evil: Also very good, but way too short.

The Simpsons Hit and Run: Pretty much the same as Grand Theft Auto, but funnier than the Simpsons TV show is nowadays. Also makes me motion sick, maybe I sit too close to the screen.

Well, it's getting towards my bed time now, so I'll leave it at this for today. The only one of these games I've actually finished so far is Thief, so I may post more substantial reviews of the rest at a later date.

No comments: