Saturday, April 30, 2005

Random tidbits

1. Saw a bit of The Have last night, and I was quite impressed again. They're kind of like The Datsuns or The D4, but good.

2. Saw Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and I'm not sure what I think yet. Some of it was very funny, some of it was pretty lame. They'd changed the story quite a bit from the book, but apparently it was all done with Douglas Adams' approval, and they didn't take anything out that I missed.

3. Went into town and saw the aftermath of the rugby, weird... people comatose on Columbo St. at 1am, and everyone who was still walking about seemed sober.

4. It occurs to me that all my regular readers were there with me for all of those things. I give my blog a hug and a handjob to stop it from feeling worthless.

5. Midnight release for the new NIN album on Sunday night!

No comments: