Sunday, October 28, 2007

Unbelievable Awesomeness Is Suprisingly Believable

So I was looking at this the other day, and it got me thinking about what search terms might bring the Wildebeest Asylum up as the first result on Google. I couldn't really think of any (other than obvious, dumb ones, like my name), but I tried 'unbelievable awesomeness', since that's a phrase I use frequently and one that I thought came straight out of my arsehole. Turns out that this blog is on the second page of results for that term. 'Unbelievable awesomeness' is all over the blogosphere, and I have no recollection of where I got it from.

2 comments:

Squirk said...

This very post now ranks as #1 on a Google web search for "Unbelievable Awesomeness". It looks like you've got it in for yourself.

Jon said...

Ha! I guess that's... unbelievably awesome?!