Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Music In Brief

A few musicians I'm interested in have released new songs recently:

Marilyn Manson. I had vague hopes that this might be a return to form but it's not to be. Much to my dismay he seems to be courting the emo crowd. Dude, you made Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals! You're so much better than that!

Korn. To no ones great surprise their new song is a big pile of shit. Only these knuckle heads could enlist the likes of Terry Bozzio and still end up with crap music. He does get an awesome solo in the middle but other than that you'd barely realise that it's him. I don't think I can listen to this album, it'd just be too depressing.

Thank god for Jordan Reyne, who we can still rely on for total brilliance.

And in the interest of keeping abreast of everything Tool related. Watch this, even though it's seven or eight years old.

No comments: