Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Neil Gaiman Ruins My Life

If hypothetically I were to get off my arse and make it to Sydney by next week (prognosis: very unlikely) I could get to meet Neil Gaiman.

In the meantime I'll have to make do with his interview in the Sydney Morning Herald.
"I thought, 'If only I was a 70-year-old black man called Blind Melon Goodbody, I could wear a hat like that'."
--

Random pointless story: went into town today to run some errands (reluctantly pay car rego for another six months, mail Jacob's shirt back to him), and sure enough while I was there I popped into the comic book store 'just to have a look, not to buy anything though'. A resolution that immediately went out the window when I saw Gaiman's Stardust on the shelves, and of course you can't just buy one thing when you go comic book shopping, so $80 later... Damn you Neil Gaiman!

No comments: