Monday, November 15, 2004

Big Day Out Announcement 2

It's that time of the month again, here we go...

REGURGITATOR
Yay! I like these guys, and as far as I know they haven't done anything for yonks. I'll be pretty keen to see them.

CARL COX
Believe it or not I was actually into house music for a little while, and I saw this guy the last time he played the BDO (2000 I think) and I thought he was alright, so I might go along.

SPIDERBAIT
Similar to Regurgitator, but not quite as good. I'll try and see these guys too though.

SLIPKNOT
[Cookie Monster Voice] Oh yeah! It's going to be Hard Core!
Best band in this announcement anyway.

DECODER RING, JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION, BEXTA, ATMOSPHERE, HATEBREED, LE TIGRE, WOLFMOTHER, HILLTOP HOODS, and THE POLYPHONIC SPREE
Wow. I've never heard of any of these guys.

THE HIVES
I always get the Hives mixed up with the Vines. I think the Vines are the ones I hate and the Hives are the ones who are kind of alright. Well the Hives new song is pretty shit at any rate, so this one's probably on the Must Miss list.

THE D4
Last time they played I thought they were the Datsuns. Or maybe it was the Datsuns and I thought they were the D4. Anyway, even if I see them, I won't remember it.

DECEPTIKONZ, SCRIBE feat. P-MONEY
Three excellent reasons to stay away from the hip-hop tent!

KID 606
A 'gabba' band from Mike Patton's record label Ipecac. If you don't know what that is, it's basically insanely fast dance music. I've got one of their albums, and while I don't listen to it much, I'm pretty sure this will be a kick ass show.

No comments: