Sunday, November 20, 2005

Random Link 2

So I randomly ran into this article on Ruthless Reviews denigrating Vice Magazine ("this super-subversive magazine for people who are into coke, hookers, partying really hard, being popular and wearing the right clothes"), and I got curious and checked it out.

Ruthless are more or less correct in their appraisal; it's more than a little juvenile, kind of a feral print version of that Something Awful/Old Man Murray 'we hate everything but we're only kidding' obnoxiousness which I often find quite tiresome, but at the same time I actually found Vice quite entertaining to browse through.

The guide to L.A. was very informative. I now know which bars have the easiest skanks, and their seven day bender article is amusing to read, although I don't know if I'd have the balls to go to all the places they mention...

No comments: