Thursday, February 03, 2005

FAWM - Day 3

Didn't get much done today, because I didn't have much time. My new sound card has been delayed till tomorrow as well, but I think that's a good thing, since it gave me time to revise 'I Only Like Sad Songs' a little, and I think it's much improved. I also wrote a bit more for 'Acousticy Song', but it's still a long way from finished. Came up with a few more cool riffs as well, but nothing solid enough to label as a song, yet.

Most importantly though, was that after wracking my brain all day I came up with some lyrics that I'm relatively pleased with, so that makes me happy with what I've achieved today. I might not have time to do much tomorrow, but hopefully I can put in some solid work over the weekend and post a few songs by the end of Sunday.

No comments: