Saturday, February 05, 2005

FAWM - Day 5

Well, not as much progress as I'd hoped. Spent some time getting my audio hardware set up right, and then figuring out how to use Cubase (which conveniently came free with the sound card).

Recorded guitar for 'I Only Like Sad Songs', which probably needs to be done again, because I was kind of figuring things out as I went, and the tempo is completely screwed. Also recorded 'Acousticy song', now renamed 'Hard Vacuum', as it's found itself some lyrics (and became significantly non-acoustic). I should re-record some of it, 'cos there's quite a few fuckups in it, but I don't know if I've got time. Tomorrow or tonight I'll record some vocals (although I'm feeling pretty self conscious about that part of the process) and then I'll have a song to post. Hopefully.

No comments: