Thursday, January 20, 2005

Goddamn Piece of Shit Motherfucker

Get up in the morning. Think very carefully about what I need to bring. Pack bags. Feel like I've forgotten something. Think some more about what I need to bring. Can't think of anything. Fuck around for a few hours. Still feel like I've forgotten something. Think really really hard. Can't think of anything. Get ready and leave. On the way to the airport, still feel like I've forgotten something. Check wallet for big day out ticket. Dismiss feeling as routine paranoia.

Get to airport. Surrounded by screaming kids for four hours. Forget about nagging feeling. Get to mum's place, talk to family, old friends etc. Sit down for dinner.

Goddamn piece of shit motherfucker.

I forgot my motherfucking camera attachment for my phone.

FUCK!!!!

What a goddamn fucking retard. There'll be no moblogging tomorrow. Maybe next year. Hopefully I'll write up something during the weekend, but there'll be no pictures.

This really fucks me off. I was looking forward to doing this moblogging thing.

[...]

OK, just went and borrowed mum's digital camera. We will have pictures, but not tomorrow.

No comments: